Simply beautiful floor mats. Washable. Safe. Guaranteed.
Q: What is your COVID-19 Response?
- We are taking orders and shipping in-stock items daily.
- Our LaGrange, GA office/warehouse is open to visitors wearing masks and socially distancing.
- We follow CDC guidelines to keep our facility and workstations clean and sterile to keep our employees, customers and vendors safe.
Q: How quickly will my order be shipped?
Orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours. The COVID-19 pandemic has been very disruptive to the mail service and there may be delays that are beyond our control once your package has shipped. You will receive a tracking number via email once your package has shipped. If you experience a prolonged delay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your patience.
Q: How do you wash and dry the mats?
Regularly washing and drying your mats will increase the lifespan of the product and will help with the mat’s long-term performance of trapping dirt, dust and moisture.
- Machine wash on warm or hot using one tablespoon of detergent per mat.
- Do not use bleach.
- Balance washing machine with more than one mat, or with an equally sized item such as a towel.
- Select large load setting so mats have ample water during wash cycle. Do not exceed the maximum load for your washing machine.
- Tumble dry on medium heat. Mat will dry quickly. You may also air dry flat.
Q: Do you manufacture the mats?
Yes, Studio 67 is a part of the Kleen-Tex family, an international mat manufacturing company, there is no middle man.
Q: Do you deliver overseas?
We are an international company, we can, and do, deliver anywhere on the planet.
Q: Do you have any other products other than those on your website?
Yes, our range is so extensive we can’t possibly show everything in one place. And, of course, being a manufacturer allows us to continuously develop new lines, giving us an infinite range of product possibilities. See our Commercial and Industrial mats at www.hurleymat.com.
Q: Do these mats work at any doorway?
Yes, thanks to the slim design of Studio 67 mats, they’re thin enough for most interior doors to easily clear the surface of the mat and not bunch or impede a smooth door opening.
Q: What it your cancellation policy?
To cancel an order, contact Studio 67 as soon as possible. If the order has not shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a full refund. If the order has shipped, you will be responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse location.
At Studio 67, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, please return the product within 30 days and Studio 67 will refund your purchase price. (Shipping not included.)
Q: What is your warranty?
Our products are backed by a 5-year warranty for defects in workmanship. If you have a defective product please contact Customer Service at 888-701-6767 or email@example.com.
Q: Can I buy Studio 67 mats in stores?
Our mats are sold in retail stores throughout the US.
Q: How do I become a wholesale account for Studio 67?
If you are interested in becoming a wholesale account, please sign up today!