Simply beautiful floor mats. Washable. Safe. Guaranteed.
COVID-19 UPDATE FROM STUDIO 67
Studio 67 would like to update you on what we are doing in lite of the current situation facing our nation.
- WE ARE taking orders and shipping in-stock items daily!
- Our LaGrange, GA office/warehouse is closed to outside visitors but we are rotating personnel daily to check emails, answer phones, redirect calls and ship as needed.
- Staff members who are working remotely are answering emails and returning phone calls regularly.
- We will continue with normal business hours for the foreseeable future. This could change as government guidelines change.
- We are following the government’s guidelines and recommended common practices to keep our facility and workstations as clean and sterile as possible.
- We are encouraging clients to contact us if they would like to discuss ideas on how to conduct business during this turbulent time.
- We encourage local customers to call to arrange for pickup that meets social distancing protocol.
- We are doing everything we can to keep our employees, customers and vendors safe!
Q: How do you wash and dry the mats?
Machine wash on warm or hot using one tablespoon of detergent per mat. Do not use bleach. Balance washing machine with more than one mat, or with an equally sized item such as a towel. Check the maximum load for your washing machine. Select large load setting so mats have ample water during wash cycle. Tumble dry on medium heat. Mat will dry quickly. You may also air dry flat. Regularly washing and drying your mats will increase the lifespan of the product and will help with the mat’s long-term performance of trapping dirt, dust and moisture.
Q: Do you manufacture the mats?
Yes, Studio 67 is a part of the Kleen-Tex family, an international mat manufacturing company, there is no middle man.
Q: Do you deliver overseas?
We are an international company, we can, and do, deliver anywhere on the planet.
Q: Do you have any other products other than those on your website?
Yes, our range is so extensive we can’t possibly show everything in one place. And, of course, being a manufacturer allows us to continuously develop new lines, giving us an infinite range of product possibilities. See our Commercial and Industrial mats at www.hurleymat.com.
Q: Do these mats work at any doorway?
Yes, thanks to the slim design of Studio 67 mats, they’re thin enough for most interior doors to easily clear the surface of the mat and not bunch or impede a smooth door opening.
Q: What it your cancellation policy?
To cancel an order, contact Studio 67 as soon as possible. If the order has not shipped from our warehouse, you will receive a full refund. If the order has shipped, you will be responsible for return shipping costs to our warehouse location.
At Studio 67, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, please return the product within 30 days and Studio 67 will refund your purchase price. In addition, our products are backed by a 5-year warranty for defects in workmanship.
Q: How quickly will my order be shipped?
Orders are shipped out within 48 hours.
Q: Can I buy Studio 67 mats in stores?
Our mats are sold in some retail stores throughout the US.